OK Girls...here she is...JARMOM'S Bayswater

JARMOM

Feb 15, 2007
I'm proud to introduce my Oak Bayswater...I just love her...:heart::yahoo::heart:.

She is beautiful and stunning...I sprayed her with Collonil and it worked fantastic. :graucho:

It made her even more beautiful then she was before... :drool: don't you think so. :yes:

Attachments

• Mulberry Handbag.jpg
    Mulberry Handbag.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 218
attachment.php

Oh Jarmom!!! Congratulations!!! What a beauty! And were you ok spraying?? Hope you did'nt get too nervous!!

YES...you are right...I was a little nervous at first; but once I started to spray I couldn't stop...it was like an addiction :nuts:...I may have over sprayed...I used a whole can and a half of another one. Oh well can't never be to overprotected...right.

But it worked fantastic...and I love what it did to the leather.

attachment.php

Oh Jarmom!!! Congratulations!!! What a beauty! And were you ok spraying?? Hope you did'nt get too nervous!!

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Jarmom, you are funny!!! Just wondering! Do you think we need a Roxanne to somewhat represent the US??? If so, what color would you want???? All the Brit ladies have one and I feel, oh so left out.....:crybaby::crybaby:

Oh...don't feel left out...but...if I were to get one...it would have to be black for the fall or maybe lemon for the summer.

But I already got a summer bag...I got a Orla Kiely Multi Stem Shoulder Bag. I just love it. I got it the same day as the Mulberry.

I know...I know...I was having a double...(not a drink that is) but a double handbag day. One for each fist. LOL

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Jarmom, you are funny!!! Just wondering! Do you think we need a Roxanne to somewhat represent the US??? If so, what color would you want???? All the Brit ladies have one and I feel, oh so left out.....:crybaby::crybaby:

I am thinking choco for fall and that is it!!!! Ban, really!! Seriously...
But, I think that I may take my LV Alma and sell as I am just not using it anymore and I could use the money to offset the cost of Roxanne.