OK Girls...here she is...JARMOM'S Bayswater

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm proud to introduce my Oak Bayswater...I just love her...:heart::yahoo::heart:.

She is beautiful and stunning...I sprayed her with Collonil and it worked fantastic. :graucho:

It made her even more beautiful then she was before... :drool: don't you think so. :yes:

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful Jarmom :heart:

3. Congrats Jarmom!!! She is gorgeous!!!!

4. [​IMG]

Oh Jarmom!!! Congratulations!!! What a beauty! And were you ok spraying?? Hope you did'nt get too nervous!!

5. Thanks girls...agirlinwinter and kroquet. I do love her.

I knew it wouldn't take long for you kroquet to notice the thread. LOL.

6. YES...you are right...I was a little nervous at first; but once I started to spray I couldn't stop...it was like an addiction :nuts:...I may have over sprayed...I used a whole can and a half of another one. Oh well can't never be to overprotected...right.

But it worked fantastic...and I love what it did to the leather.

7. :roflmfao::roflmfao: lol I have to keep up with my fellow US Mulberry lovers!!!!!

Really gorgeous bag!!! Do you have a Roxanne by any chance???

8. Gorgeous bag, JARMOM. The colour is stunning.

9. Fabby bag

10. No...:sad: do you...:graucho: and if you don't...are your trying to tell me something ;)

11. :roflmfao::roflmfao: Jarmom, you are funny!!! Just wondering! Do you think we need a Roxanne to somewhat represent the US??? If so, what color would you want???? All the Brit ladies have one and I feel, oh so left out.....:crybaby::crybaby:

12. Oh...don't feel left out...but...if I were to get one...it would have to be black for the fall or maybe lemon for the summer.

But I already got a summer bag...I got a Orla Kiely Multi Stem Shoulder Bag. I just love it. I got it the same day as the Mulberry.

I know...I know...I was having a double...(not a drink that is) but a double handbag day. One for each fist. LOL

13. I am thinking choco for fall and that is it!!!! Ban, really!! Seriously...
    But, I think that I may take my LV Alma and sell as I am just not using it anymore and I could use the money to offset the cost of Roxanne.

14. It's a beauty alright JARMOM, utterly gorgeous. Love your bedspread as well.

15. Jarmom, it's great. I love the fact that there's now a gorgeous Mulberry & an Orla Kiely in Baton Rouge! You are flying the flag for us over there.