Ok girls and boys, it’s Friday night and hubby is out of town…

nataliam1976, that is Jared Leto :yes: Not bad, right? If I were 10 years younger I'd be all over that :graucho: :graucho: Now I've got a thing for scruffy types... hubby's influence, wahhhh, I miss him :crybaby:

nataliam1976, that is Jared Leto :yes: Not bad, right? If I were 10 years younger I'd be all over that :graucho: :graucho: Now I've got a thing for scruffy types... hubby's influence, wahhhh, I miss him :crybaby:

aaawww dont be sad hun he will be back soon and u can pass the time admiring all the hunks we post for you ( ok ok and for ourselves too ...:graucho: )

that Jared Leto i like :heart: ...mmmm scruffy ... a bit like James Denton from Desperate Housewives with that never shaved beard ...and Doug isnt the worst either with his boyish smile ...:love:

Attachments

• 200px-James_Denton_1.jpg
    200px-James_Denton_1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20050517_dsh_h16_099.jpg
    20050517_dsh_h16_099.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 22
  • dougsavant.jpg
    dougsavant.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Savant.jpg
    Savant.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 23
Viggo in GI Jane

azk22.jpg

ANDERSON COOPER!!! omg so hot ever though he's like about 20 years older than me!! Even my fiance knows I'm obsessed w/ him! I watch his show and read his book! GREAT!

Oh and Johnny Depp of course!

i'm drooling over Jared Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars!! i watch the video From Yesterday just to watch him shirtless for about 5 seconds! he has the most perfect body i have ever seen. his eyes are gorgeous too

found (well made) some pics. i took screenshots from the video so they're not the best quality, but you get the idea.

I LOVE HIM so much too!:love: He's Perfectly hot!

Also,

Joaquin Phoenix
Keanu Reeves
Johnny Depp

Obviously, I like the ones that are a bit off. KWIM??