Ok frienablers... I need your advice!!!

Mar 12, 2008
So I bought the Magenta Amanda capacity yesterday, and YES, she is beautiful, and YES, I do LIKE her, BUT I paid twice what they're going for in the outlets, and I'm seriously considering returning her to Macy's. HOWEVER, I only get to go to the outlet a few times a year because its like 4 hours from here... I'm in a quandry! What should I do?

^^^^ Thanks, ya'll. Though I do LIKE her, I'm not sure if I'm in LOVE with her. It just seems like an impulse buy and now I'm having buyers remorse :sad:

This happens to me a lot lol.

I just got a bag that I realized I was charged almost $100 what they were at the outlets, but I love it and I can't find any at the outlets near me so I'm (sort of) ok with it!

Sounds like you don't love her but then again I love something but I LOVE it even more if I got a good deal lol.

Keep it but don't use it for a whle and watch Macy's sales. Talk with the SA that sold it to you and find out if she would do a price adjustment for it if/when it goes on a deeper discount. My SA at Dillard's told me she'll price adjust as long as it's not used and within the 30 days you can return. Not everyone in her store will do that but she believes in being fair. HTH

Oh, another thought. Someone posted a few days ago on another thread that their store would do a price adjustment if you could provide them with the phone number to the outlet selling them for that price. They call, verify the info, and adjust the price. Asking is free and for that price difference I'd do it.

Last edited:
Sevierville is my outlet. I've never tried to do a charge send (since I'm right here) from there....but I'd be surprised if they didn't. Worth a call to ask them. :smile:

I agree if you just really aren't in love with her...return it. Save up your money for something else you REALLY want.

I'm not sure but I think it's definitely worth a shot! I know personally I couldn't justify it to myself. I mean, you could have two at outlet prices for that! Sorry, I'm probably not helping. :sweatdrop:

No, you are! I think she's gotta go. I've just never experienced buyer's remorse with Coach before, and its kind of a sick feeling. :sad: