OK, forget Sabrina for a minute...come see my new love!!

Jul 25, 2007
I have the attention span of my 6 year old son when it comes to bags!! A VERY lovely tPfer helped me track this baby down. I had it in the berry color and it was very pretty, but once I saw it in the teal, I knew it would have to be mine, especially at the outlet prices and not full price! The color is even more gorgeous in person, and its lightweight enough to be one of my spring/summer bags, which is the other main reason I wanted it. Plus, you gotta just love that horse and carriage hangtag charm. On its' way is a pretty little gold ponytail scarf that was recommended to me for this bag, and it will just totally pop the gold hardware. Here's my teal Hamptons carryall - I'll post a pic of it w/the scarf when it arrives, hopefully soon!!

Attachments

• teal carryall 001.JPG
    teal carryall 001.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 207
  • teal carryall 004.JPG
    teal carryall 004.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 76
I saw one of those at outlet, too, and they are gorgeous! I carried it around for a long while before deciding to put it down (didn't fit comfortably on my shoulder). Congratulations on a beautiful bag, and I love the color!

Love it! I came home with that one also when I went to pick up the Teal Lindsay. I thought I loved the Lindsay but this one is just as pretty and was so much less! I haven't used mine yet, I was thinking it would make a great spring bag.

Love that bag! They had it at my outlet, and if I hadn't just purchased Lindsay in teal I would've bought this bag!!! I owned it in berry as well but returned it and still kicking myself to this day because this is a GREAT BAG!!!

Enjoy!!!