Ok finally, thanks to Candace117, heeereee's Ali!

Yay!!! She is gorgeous!!! I love the whiskey one next to the black that is :P Since Candace is going to pass on the Power Ranger help, may I take you up on that offer? LOL!! There are just WAY too many different Power Ranger shows now, it is INSANE!! How do these kids keep them straight? :lol:

My son can help you out - he knows EVERYTHING about every Ranger force. I should take my next photo in his room - he has 3D Spiderman superheroes and a city scape on his walls!

My son can help you out - he knows EVERYTHING about every Ranger force. I should take my next photo in his room - he has 3D Spiderman superheroes and a city scape on his walls!

Hee hee, mine too. I just look at him like WTH are you talking about I thought that was a Power Ranger mystic force not a SPD or Overdrive or what ever the heck else there is! LOL!! My son's room has two walls painted red the other two I wanted to keep lighter so as not to make the room too dark, with Spiderman flypaper all over as well as posters. He also has Superman and Hulk pictures and posters too. Big Superhero nut!

Hee hee, mine too. I just look at him like WTH are you talking about I thought that was a Power Ranger mystic force not a SPD or Overdrive or what ever the heck else there is! LOL!! My son's room has two walls painted red the other two I wanted to keep lighter so as not to make the room too dark, with Spiderman flypaper all over as well as posters. He also has Superman and Hulk pictures and posters too. Big Superhero nut!

Yay for little boys!!! I always thought I'd just want to have girls, but once I had him, I definitely changed my tune. He's my little partner!

Oh and dont forget Jungle Fury comes out in February!!

Congrats on your great Ali! I truly think this is one of the best style Coach has made. It has beautiful, classic looks, is actually comfortable to wear and holds a remarkable amount of stuff!!! (of course I am biased because I have 4!)

Yay for little boys!!! I always thought I'd just want to have girls, but once I had him, I definitely changed my tune. He's my little partner!

Oh and dont forget Jungle Fury comes out in February!!

I would not know what to do without my little bros and DH...though DH is much better versed in comics and superheroes than my bros are :amuse: