Ok Fess up! Who's bought their dog a Dog Snuggie???

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
I don't have a dog but if i did, he/she would certain have a dog snuggie! I think these things are so hilarious (and cute) that i bought one for my friend's daschsund for an xmas present (for the dog, not my friend). i think i might give it to them tonight!

i'm half tempted to buy one of the extra-small sizes and try it on my cats!

pets-dogs-cats-infomercial-products-snuggie-for-dogs-fleece-blanket-with-sleeves-pink1.jpg

I'd be lying if I say I haven't thought about a pink one for my chihuahua. But she's so tiny she usually wears size xx-small so I think these snuggies would swallow her! They are cute, though!

My dogs would never keep a Snuggie on. I'd be lucky if they didn't shred it. One Christmas I bought reindeer antlers for my dog and she looked so sad and embarrassed when I put them on her that I only kept them on for about 10 minutes. That was $15 down the hole!:biggrin:

i have thought about it and will prob buy one for my pom. i wanted to get a matching one for my sisters male yorkie, but im worried he mite wee on it. im gonna check em out in the store first :smile:

I brought one for my amstaff Tank. My husband said I should stop spoiling him so much but how can I take him seriously when he said that snuggling Tank on the couch while Tank was wearing his snuggie. lol

my friend says her dog loves to wear doggie tshirts so i'm hoping he really enjoys this :smile:

lisarx8 - perhaps you should get your husband a snuggie to match? :smile:

i'm buying all of my family members one, even my little nephew! lol my dad and brother are getting ones in their favorite college teams.

My dog is always freezing and I would buy one for her if they would fit. In fact I just ordered a fleece sweater for her. I wouldn't do it if she didn't freeze so much and I'm sure she'll hate it. ;)