Ok Fess up! Who's bought their dog a Dog Snuggie???

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
I don't have a dog but if i did, he/she would certain have a dog snuggie! I think these things are so hilarious (and cute) that i bought one for my friend's daschsund for an xmas present (for the dog, not my friend). i think i might give it to them tonight!

i'm half tempted to buy one of the extra-small sizes and try it on my cats!

pets-dogs-cats-infomercial-products-snuggie-for-dogs-fleece-blanket-with-sleeves-pink1.jpg

MarneeB

~Love My Dogs~
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
I'd be lying if I say I haven't thought about a pink one for my chihuahua. But she's so tiny she usually wears size xx-small so I think these snuggies would swallow her! They are cute, though!

bag-mania

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
My dogs would never keep a Snuggie on. I'd be lucky if they didn't shred it. One Christmas I bought reindeer antlers for my dog and she looked so sad and embarrassed when I put them on her that I only kept them on for about 10 minutes. That was $15 down the hole!:biggrin:

lisarx8

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I brought one for my amstaff Tank. My husband said I should stop spoiling him so much but how can I take him seriously when he said that snuggling Tank on the couch while Tank was wearing his snuggie. lol

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
my friend says her dog loves to wear doggie tshirts so i'm hoping he really enjoys this :smile:

lisarx8 - perhaps you should get your husband a snuggie to match? :smile:

i'm buying all of my family members one, even my little nephew! lol my dad and brother are getting ones in their favorite college teams.

Lakritze

♥
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
My dog is always freezing and I would buy one for her if they would fit. In fact I just ordered a fleece sweater for her. I wouldn't do it if she didn't freeze so much and I'm sure she'll hate it. ;)