Food Ok Everyone fall/winter is here fav soup?

I love all kinds of soup. My fave is the oyster chowder that my grandpa used to make for Thanksgiving. It's so good. On my PMS/sick days, I love cream of chicken with sweet corn. That's my comfort food. Otherwise, I am happy with any soup.

I love most soups (and almost all the soups they make at Hale and Hearty Soups - gosh I miss that!) but my absolute favorite is Corn chowder (don't ask me why - it just makes me happy!!!).

Campbells Select (I think) makes this REALLY good one called Italian Wedding..it has teeny little meatballs, pearl pasta and spinach in a broth. It's SO good.
Yum!!!

Some of my other favorites are cream of broccoli, old-fashioned chicken noodle, clam chowder, corn chowder, lentil, and split pea. I love to make soups during the winter. You can warm up the house and make lunch for the next day all at the same time.

I love soup. I have two awesome recipes for potato leek and chicken tortilla. Whole Foods makes an awesome lemon chicken.

I also love stew in the winter, I have an awesome recipe for mahogany beef stew with hoisin sauce. Yummy!

I love soup in cold weather.
A restaurant in ton makes great lobster bisque. I bring it home.

I keep lots of cans of soup in the cupboard.
Good brands:
Amy's
Wolfgang Puck

Two simple soups to make:

1. Cashew - chicken
Puree unsalted shelled cashews with a little chicken stock in the blender or food processor until smooth. Add more stock until right consistency. You won't believe how good this is!

2. Thai chicken
Heat together low-fat coconut milk, chicken broth, lime juice, and chili oil to taste. (I am a wimp: a few drops of chili oil in a pot is enough for me!) Add fresh cilantro on top when serving. Optional: add cooked noodles.