Ok decisions! Which functional bag to choose!?

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
Ok, so I'm schizophrenic but what can I say?! I just can't seem to make up my mind and need an objective point of view. I've already purchased my small handbag/clutch for when I don't feel like carrying a bag around (LV Twin GM). Now, I'm in the market for a tote, when I travel or need to carry around my whole life. Option #1: LV Damier Saleya PM or Option #2: YSL Muse (med or lrg in choco brown). I've only seen the Muse IRL. Please help me make up my mind before I go :wacko:. The LV pic is one I just got from an Ebay auction (not sure if real or not).

I prefer the saleya, if you're going to check out the store, I would also have a look at the larger size as well. I like the muse but I prefer the shape of the saleya !

i saw the LV in the store, carried it around and stuff and loved it......i plan to get it myself when i save up the cash it seems like a great everyday tote bag and it's just adorable

Chloe said:
no other options? or ur limited 2 those only?

Well I'm open to other suggestions but those were the ones I had in mind that enamored me at the time. Seems like the Muse is squeaking by w/ one or two more votes. Does anyone know if the Saleya's sides are angled like that in the pic or is that one just a bad shot or a fake?