OK Baglady, waiting for pics of your outlet haul!!

Ha ha, you girls are funny!! I haven't been posting pics too much as of late of anything I've bought! I'm even behind on the photos I promised of the patent Peyton from early last week! Sorry, everyone!!

Actually I admit I haven't even unpacked all the outlet goodies yet, partly because I'm "redoing" a lot of the closets and storage space, and we're also doing some painting etc, outside. It's just all going REALLY slowly for some reason, and I can't imagine why (I don't want to admit it's because I spend too much time on the forum instead of working). :roflmfao: I've even been carrying the same bag for the last 5 days in a row because I'm just too lazy to find stuff and change (and THAT'S totally unlike me!!).

I mostly got accessories on this outlet trip, but it just added up to a lot, especially since PCE just finished prior to that! I was trying to be good!!

I confess I bought the most ridiculous thing at the outlet...this really cute turnlock dog collar for a dog that I DON'T have, lol! I was trying to figure out how I could modify it into a belt or bangle or something. What can I say, I have a turnlock obsession!! :P And don't say get a dog, because it would have to be one heck of a large dog because this collar is a XL size...it's HUGE!! :wtf:

Anyway, I'll have to post pics soon for everything, but I'm hoping to pick up one bag at the outlet this weekend and deal with my charm bracelet that the gold rubbed off right after I bought it...I'm sure you saw that post. I'll post everything at once as soon as I can get settled and unpack/photo everything! Sorry for the wait!! :shame:

Ha ha, you girls are funny!! I haven't been posting pics too much as of late of anything I've bought! I'm even behind on the photos I promised of the patent Peyton from early last week! Sorry, everyone!!

Actually I admit I haven't even unpacked all the outlet goodies yet, partly because I'm "redoing" a lot of the closets and storage space, and we're also doing some painting etc, outside. It's just all going REALLY slowly for some reason, and I can't imagine why (I don't want to admit it's because I spend too much time on the forum instead of working). :roflmfao: I've even been carrying the same bag for the last 5 days in a row because I'm just too lazy to find stuff and change (and THAT'S totally unlike me!!).

I mostly got accessories on this outlet trip, but it just added up to a lot, especially since PCE just finished prior to that! I was trying to be good!!

I confess I bought the most ridiculous thing at the outlet...this really cute turnlock dog collar for a dog that I DON'T have, lol! I was trying to figure out how I could modify it into a belt or bangle or something. What can I say, I have a turnlock obsession!! :P And don't say get a dog, because it would have to be one heck of a large dog because this collar is a XL size...it's HUGE!! :wtf:

Anyway, I'll have to post pics soon for everything, but I'm hoping to pick up one bag at the outlet this weekend and deal with my charm bracelet that the gold rubbed off right after I bought it...I'm sure you saw that post. I'll post everything at once as soon as I can get settled and unpack/photo everything! Sorry for the wait!! :shame:

OK we'll cut you some slack. Dont want any paint to wind up on the goods!!!! I bought a dog collar at the outlet too, but I have a dog...:graucho: haha... I'd love to see you make something out of it. If so, Maggie may not get her collar for her "puppy bday party" that my daughter is planning with all of the neighborhood dogs!!!

Baglady39, snap out of it and get your priorities in order! There will always be house projects, but really, think of the immense joy you would spread to so many women by sharing your patent peyton and the rest of your collection. LOL.

I'm kidding (sort of). Heading off to do a little laundry myself so my girls have clean clothes for school. :smile:

:thinking:8 hours to the northeast...

I am sure one of the Coach SAs will take pity on me and tell me her address from the system (they are bound to know her by name, right? :happydance:)

one more hour to find her house:search:
10 minutes to convince her to let me in :bagslap:
10 minutes to take the pics :woot:
10-15 minutes to load pics on internet and post links :reading:

Okay ladies 9.5 hours and you could have pics...
on your mark
get set
GO

come on BagLady... I know you want to meet me, but save me the gas money :smooch:

OH YEAH.... major flaw in my plan. If I drove starting now the stores won't be open yet. :rant:

Sending this to her in PM as well, she loves my humor.