Ok, Any ideas on where I can buy an 07 Aqua Work? I have given up on the Blueberry...

I think the NM in the Gallaria does have a Marine Work with RH. I live close to there and when I went last week they had it. Good Luck! I am still waiting for the Aqua Work with RH!

My SA told me she would call me if anything in Aqua came in. There were 2 Aqua GH bags but I want RH. I asked if it is on there list to receive and she said she didn't know. Isn't there a list of what they order?

My SA told me she would call me if anything in Aqua came in. There were 2 Aqua GH bags but I want RH. I asked if it is on there list to receive and she said she didn't know. Isn't there a list of what they order?

Yes, they can put in the style # for you and the computer will list all the colors that they will be carrying (including colors they've carried in the past).

From what I was told, Neiman's didn't buy any weekender with RH. Not sure about aqua work.

Balenciaga NY sold out??? I know they got some.

There's one cobalt in Bal Singapore...a deep blue-green. Is it the same as aquamarine?

Yes, quite possibly.......

aquamarinework.jpg

BalenciagaAquamarineGiantWork.jpg