Ok. A funny story. This happened.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So today I was at LV to pick up my repair. Although that went how it went, something funny DID happen!
    After I wasn't so lucky with my repair I went down to try on some other pieces to see if I could like something else than my item. While trying on the bags an SA saw my Noe BB on the counter. He noticed how I had done the loop through draw string knot on my strings. He was highly facinated. He asked me if I could show him. So I showed him. He was so facinated clapping and thanked me for showing him, and told me that the store could actually show this to customers now to give them alternatives. He was in awe. It didn't stop there. He was so facinated he called on the the other SA's and told them they had to see this, and asked me to do it again. So it ended with me standing on the floor showing the SA's this knot. ( that I picked up from YouTube btw)
    I must say. That actually brightened up the day. That was actually pretty funny. That guy is funny. How funny..

Attached Files:

2. I think it's cool that you could share this with them and they can then pass it on to other customers.

The knot looks nice but I'm curious if there's another benefit to tying it this way? It doesn't look like a slip knot, so it it still easy to get into the bag?

3. I looped it one extra time bc the bag is fairly new so the string isn't as soft yet. I feel that twice doesn't stick but I know it will later down the line. It's very convenient and easy to get in and out of the bag without having to make a shoe string knot each and every time. One string goes right through those loops that can be pulled to open and close easily. Here's a video on how to make this knot. I mine looks different bc I did it an extra loop:smile:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNnoXDw9UE4

4. Lol. That's awesome. What a great story. Love it when things like this happen.

5. It was really weird. And funny. A customer gathered up to have a look too. She actually almost grabbed my bag previously thinking it was for sale. What a day 😂

6. Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Maybe I'll be more likely to get a Petite Noe now, with that tip :smile:

7. I think it's a great story! Thanks for sharing!

8. #8 Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    Love the Noes! I went for the BB and it holds all of my essentials and much more! I say go for it:smile: the petit is gorgeous too!!

Attached Files:

9. My pleasure! Thanks for reading!

10. That's great!! If all the SA followed tpf they would know how to do this already. lol

11. I love the way you tie it. Makes it so much easier to open/close. i think I need a Noe now!

12. That's pretty cool that they cared. Some SA's are there to work and go home.

13. This is very true!

14. Definitely! To make a bow each time was too much work for me! Also I'm not a girly girl so a bow is a bit too dolly for me. I like this look better, but will make a bow for the days I'd like that girly look. Looks like a half braid. Love it! Here's the bag back at home so you can get the whole view:smile:

Attached Files: