OK...2008 Navy Reissue *Pics*

btw, in the chanel lookbook, they have a huge pic of the dark navy reissue. it is really purdy!!! the metallic purple still captures my :heart: the most though. it's going to be tough to decide between the 2 colors!

thank you for sharing ~ :flowers:

if the red turns out to be wine then the navy is definately for me :love: ~ would still :heart: to see the green ~ :lol: ~ these colours are driving me :upsidedown: ~ didn't babe see the green in Paris? ~ did you think it was a "metallic khaki"? ~ this is how the SA described it to me on the phone ~ but where are the pics?!! ~ :hysteric:

OOOH!!! That Navy is beautiful!

attachment.php

Oh this is the one I've been waiting for! Soo beautiful! :love: Now if only we can get some pics of the new colors for classic flaps s/s 08'!

I think I'm going to faint from all the excitment!!

thanks for the pictures ice earl! these pictures along with mon's pictures of the purple reissue is making my head spin! why must chanel release so many gorgeous colours all at once?! :smash:

ITA! :nuts: In the Bloomies look book, I saw yellow (very pretty shade), white, pink, coral/salmon, and beige, but unfortunately, it said only lambskin (no caviar, no bags for me)! :crybaby:I think the colors apply to that new flap with the chain on the bottom (posted in a different thread), as well as the timeless classic flap we all know (well, that's the impression I got from the book anyway). :smile:

Oh this is the one I've been waiting for! Soo beautiful! :love: Now if only we can get some pics of the new colors for classic flaps s/s 08'!

I think I'm going to faint from all the excitment!!