Ojon Daily Intensive Shine Treatment

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all!

The Ojon Daily Intensive Shine Treatment (a small serum filled with brown beads) has been an absolute godsend to my hair. It lasted me a while, and now that I'm trying to buy a new one, I can't find it anymore! Anywhere. The SA at Sephora had no clue.

Anyone know if it's been discontinued or something? Or maybe something just as good. I've tried the Fekkai glossing serums and the rest, but this worked the absolute best for me. Thanks!

2. Hmm, I know exactly which product you're talking about. I got a sample at Sephora and LOVED it, but I thought it was a bit pricey for 1 fl oz. Upsetting that they discontinued it.

I really like Oscar Blandi's Jasmine serum. I didn't work as well for me as the Ojon product, but still very good. You may like it since there's not a whole lot of alternative.

And I agree about th Fekkai Glossing serum, I tried it and didn't see what all the fuss was about. :shrugs:

3. I just saw Ojon products at my local Cosmetics Company. Try looking there.

4. No such luck, Ojon products are everywhere but this product in particular is no longer on the shelves. I mean anywhere. I've been asking at stores and searching online and just can't find it.

Oh well. Why do all my favorite products get discontinued? :pout:

Thanks for the tip $tar, I'll check out Oscar Blandi.

5. Have you tried contacting Ojon directly through their website?

6. @nottalotta

I tried emailing them and using the Contact Us page on their website, they never got back to me :sad: