OJ with breakfast, lunch and dinner??

That is gorgeous nafnaf.. I'm sure you will look fab carrying it!!! I think that may be my favorite lindy color so far..although I would love to see it in raisin also!!
Lucky you going to Paris..I need to go to an H sale!!

Thank you again everyone. :P I will try to take more pictures tomorrow and post them for everyone to see.

kellie, I find Lindy to be an extremely useful bag and much lighter than birkins. Give it a try and see how you like it.

clinkenwar, I know you are a raisin lover just like myself and I'm sure Lindy would look even more gorgeous in raisin.

Yes, Rose, your cat is HUGE! :wtf: May I ask how much does he/she weigh?

nafnaf, from a fellow Lindy lover to another >>

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Lindy is absolutely gorgeous. It's my first time it in Potiron Clemence and with GOLD hardware. I've only seen PHW until now!

attachment.php

mrssparkles, Thank you. How do you like your lindy in etoupe? Do you find it to be an all around color that goes with everything? I have to admit that I'm already considering other color choices, such as black or Rouge H for the winter.

nafnaf, I love my etoupe swift Lindy. It's a great neutral. I consider potiron a great neutral, with a teeny POP! Goes with everything! I've always loved potiron but have not been lucky enough to be offered anything in potiron.

I vote for Rouge H, Chocolate or Raisin for winter. :yes: