OJ Simpson

I wonder if there's a record/reciept of where he bought the watch? If he originally bought a real one, there'd have to be a record of that somewhere? Wonder if they could prove a swap, if that's what happened.

I think OJ loves to mess with FG's mind, and FG is obssessed with making OJ pay. When I read of this, I thought of Anna Nicole, and the guy she was fighting for the money. All the principal parties died unexpectedly, and I wonder if they had to do it over again, would they have devoted so much time in court and legal wrangling?

Nothing can bring his son back, and its obvious oj is a psychopath that still enjoys attention, so I just wonder if it's all worth it? I read on tmz that any jewelery he owns under 6000.01 can't be confiscated that's why the fake was returned.Ijust wonder sometime if FG has a life outside of following OJ?

I think OJ loves to mess with FG's mind, and FG is obssessed with making OJ pay. Nothing can bring his son back, and its obvious oj is a psychopath that still enjoys attention, so I just wonder if it's all worth it?
I agree that OJ loves to mess with Goldman's mind. I think this story is kind of funny. Sort of a Tom and Jerry situation with OJ always managing to outsmart them at every turn. They need to just accept the fact that they are not going to get that money.

Besides, Goldman just seems greedy to me. He wasn't even all that close to his son and it seems that I read somewhere he had turned his back on Ron upon discovering he was gay. I have no sympathy for the man if he could do that to his own son.