OJ asked to leave restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line is that OJ was proven not guilty. Why not get upset with the idiot Mark Furman! Don't blame OJ because he had great lawyers who worked very hard on his defense and used the system to their benefit. Get mad at the system!

It proves nothing that Micheal Jordan ate in that restaurant on that day! Micheal Jordan is Micheal Jordan and some white people will love you to death as long as you are up and their team is winning---EVEN RACIST ones. Yes, they will love you as long as you fit the stereotype--black man running and jumping with a ball---but let Micheal commit a crime and we will see what happens....LOL. Give me a break!

I'm not defending OJ. I don't give a crap about him but people are just ridiculous about this issue. Get mad at the KKK people who tortured and killed many blacks over the year and how many white women have accused black men or rape...etc..falsely and they've been sitting in jail for years and thanks to DNA today many are being freed! Thanks to the OJ trial and the focus on DNA many black men are seeing true justice after many years of unfair treatment!

Status
Not open for further replies.