oil of olay

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you think of their products?

2. i used to use it when i was much younger - for me it didn't do much for my skin (their skincare line) so i stopped using that, but i do use their olay face wipes religiously every night after taking my makeup off and every morning

3. i used their eye cream and moisturizer ... and i like them ... cos i have oily skin .. most face creams make my face even more oily ... but their cream doesnt and keeps me matte through out the day which i love

4. I actually love the Olay Sensitive Complete SPF15 and 30 moisturizers in the Summer. The Regenerist Eye Gel isn't half-bad either for a starter eye cream, but I don't find it meets my needs now in my mid-20s versus my early twenties.

5. I loved the facial wipes and have been using it for years and then Olay discontinued them..... ugh.

6. good stuff

7. It's okay---my mother swears by their cold cream & moisturizer. I tried them both but they made me break out like crazy (especially the cold cream) so I had to stop. I loved how soft my skin felt immediately after using the cold cream though so it's just a shame it makes me break out in an acne-fest. I don't think their products are good for those who have oily skin (like me).

8. I use their anti aging cleanser in the shower and it works well to minimize discolorations and provide a brighter complexion. I also used a simple moisturizer in a lotion form they had and I saw a difference in how plump my face looked but I haven't seen it around lately, they have so many formulations it's hard to tell which one it is, or if it's been discontinued. I wish so many of these manufacturers would just keep the old classics as they are, labeling and all.