oil/grease stains

Purseonable

Jul 1, 2008
I have read other subforums on people having oil/grease stains and the suggestions that have included putting cornstarch on the bag to sit overnight. I was just wondering for those who have done this, how were the end results? I am really upset as I just noticed a huge stain on my gray miu miu that resulted from a jar of body scrub that opened in my purse. It went through the lining and onto the front of the bag. :cursing: I am so upset and am currently waiting for the cornstarch to work. Anyone have any success using this technique? I can't sleep knowing that my bag could be ruined :crybaby:Hopefully someone will have a success story to share with me!

You could try contacting lovinmybags and see what they suggest, or to get a quote from them to take care of this for you. Many ladies here swear by this company ~ I have only read rave reviews!! Good luck!!!

Yes, it's a leather bag. Light gray nappa. Thanks for all your suggestions. I am going to take it in first thing tomorrow morning. Hopefully by then I'll have calmed down a little and maybe there will be some improvement too. I'm also going to check out lovinmybags. Thanks happy942, asaifuln, and dsrk!