Oil/grease stain on my red cavier mini. So sad.

Jun 27, 2006
Went out for dinner last night and noticed dark spots on my bag after we were about to leave. Not sure if it's butter or oil but it was definitely not there before. I tried cornstarch and meltonian cleaner and it's still there. I bought it 3 months ago at Bloomies NYC. Do I bring it back to Bloomies or a Chanel boutique to have it fixed?

Attachments

• stain.jpg
    stain.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 572
I'm sorry about your mini, I hope it gets cleaned. Take it to Chanel to see what they can do for you. Fingers crossed. Here's a hug to you :hugs: I know I would go crazy if there was a spot on one of my bags, DBF too.

I faced the same issues about 2 months back. after dinner it went rain and later I realised there are some dark spots on my 12P red jumbo. I didn't treat it, leave it for half an hour and the spots miraculously gone! I think soft caviar absorbs water unlike the rigid one, but they will disappear when dry. Leave it for a while and hope yours are also disappeared!

I took the mini back to Bloomies today and the SA said it will take up to 8 weeks for the repair. She said it will be refurbished. Not sure what exactly what that means but I hope the bag turns out great. Wish me luck!

babypebblezz said:
I took the mini back to Bloomies today and the SA said it will take up to 8 weeks for the repair. She said it will be refurbished. Not sure what exactly what that means but I hope the bag turns out great. Wish me luck!

Probably means that they are going to change the leather? Did she mention if you will have to pay for the repair?

O I'm so sorry...just trying to make you feel better, spilled some deep blue nail polish over my bright pink Blumarine bag this morning...Good look with your bag!!