OHMYGOSH I still luv SHAMU ;)

pebblelina

Nov 1, 2010
I thought I'd just pop on and tell everyone that the handbag set I purchased a few weeks, the Black small Kirstin & Wallet in patent black. I can't even begin to tell you how much I luv this set, there's not another handbag I want, I'm like soo super happy. This handbag is with me all the time, I'm soo obsessed luv luv luv this bag. Thank you soo much Coach for making this set ;) Now I need more gold tone keyfobs ;)

Sorry bout the picture quality, I am like the worst photographer to have ever lived, but you can't blame me for trying ;) Oh please, let me take good pictures on my Christmas trip to California <--- all my fingers are crossed ;)

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-12-16 at 09.03 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2010-12-16 at 09.03 #2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 267
  • Photo on 2010-12-16 at 09.03.jpg
    Photo on 2010-12-16 at 09.03.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 296
Looks great on you. I'm glad that you're still crazy in love with the bag! Congratulations again. I'm super happy to hear that you're enjoying your set. :biggrin:

Don't worry about the picture quality, I can still tell she looks great on you!

Congrats!!!
She looks great on you!!! Thanks for the modeling pics!!! I have been "eyeing" the Black Patent Kristin Satchel and the wallet!!!
Lucky you!!! It already sound like you enjoy her a lot!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

We're going to San Diego to visit our son in the navy, we're sooo excited to see him & enjoy the area, the zoo & sea world n of course the navy ship ;)

Sounds like a great trip. The San Diego area is very nice. We live in central CA. up in the foothills of the giant Sequoia redwoods. CA has it's problems but also has a lot of beautiful areas.

This bag is one of my current favorites also! Well, it's definately my favorite shoulder bag. The leather is soooooooo pretty! When I first saw her I was like "THIS IS IT" also! She is soooo comfy to wear! Mine is the large, is yours the large also? Congrats and I'm sooooo happy someone else is loving on this bag! Now if I could just get over my Sophia addiction...:nuts: