Ohmigosh i have gone Lv crazy

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've gone crazy, too! In the last 3 weeks I bought a Sully pm, red epi card holder, cos pouch, zippy wallet & today I bought a DE speedy b 25 (I needed this for an up coming vacation, lol!) & they're all new so no savings, ugh! Collecting LV is very addictive :smile:

2. Hysterical!

3. I love how you say NEED. Lol

4. Lol ditto. You ladies are bad influences hahahha

5. Such lucky ladies that your DHs buy you beautiful purses :smile:

To OP - You're not losing it, honey! Last month I purchased the Artsy Empreinte, Evora MM, Tivoli PM, and Siracusa PM. Then this month I went on a Chanel rampage and bought classic flaps in the Jumbo and M/L sizes. So relieved to know that I'm not alone. Enjoy!

6. Thanks for this thread now I'm reassured that I'm normal lol

7. This is me:
    Will go to LV store and one or two would be off my list - but even before leaving the store;one or two would be added on my wish list (again)! :biggrin:

8. I just bought my Neverfull GM yesterday & I'm already look at buying another bag. You're not alone!

9. if i would buy my 4 new wishlist like TREVI GM, TIVOLI GM, VERONA MM AND BERKELEY DE i will surely stop buying expensive stuff like LV!???:panic: maybe not??? :shrugs: lol

10. You're addiction is ok just be careful you don't wind up on the Money Talks forum :giggles:

11. Although I'm not American, I've decided to plead the fifth on this one.

12. i feel the same way, haha i used to tell myself that a neverfull would be enough for my daily needs and now i just got a speedy! 2 LVs in 2 months!! haha this addiction is crazy

13. trust me, i'm learning first hand its better to be LV crazy (cost effective too) I've been jewelry binging and everything is 3k plus.... i miss hte days when I thought 800$ wallets and 1700$ purses were the most I would spend... which was only 6 months ago!

14. Get the Zippy coin purse to use in the Eva and then put yourself on a ban! (that's what I would do! hee hee!)

15. I feel like i am slowly headed in that direction. Lol