Ohio - Aurora Farms

MichSalazar

Mar 4, 2008
Just wondering if anyone from Ohio has been to Aurora Farms lately. It is about an hour drive for me, so just wondering what type of stuff they have. I am would love to know if they had any Lindsay's or Sabrina's there. Thanks for the help in advance.

Last edited:
No Lindseys, no Sabrinas. :sad:
Lots of Ergo pleated satchels (leather, various colors) $458 -40% off.
Lots of Signature stripe @ 40% off factory price.
Lots of lurex signature stripe studded items, 50% off clearance price
Legacy ('08 Legacy) swingpacks $109
Hamptons small Hobos, about $85 after all discounts in both choc/choc and black/black Sig.
2 - 3 Satin Amanda Jewelry pouches, $35
Satin Amanda capacity wristlets, various colors, $50
Satin teal coin purse (kisslock, w/ star and silver hardware) for $24. Lots of these.
1 XL Zoe, brown patent, 40% off factory price of about $500something (? on the price).
A few Carlys, I think extra 50% off. Blue leather, various sizes.
Some Bleecker totes, extra 50% off clearance. Didn't notice price.

I picked up a berry 6x8 leather agenda for $50.
They had 1 more.

I also picked up a satin Amanda mini, teal, $19.
This was the only Amanda mini I saw.

I also picked up some of the $9.99 solid perfume fobs.

Let me know if you have something specific...maybe it will jog my memory!

I am thinking of heading out there on Saturday....I'll report back and post what I see.

Hee hee.
I'm off work Fri and Monday (MLK).
I may go one of these days. Not that I NEED anything...
I try not to go on weekends.

As mentioned in Bunny's current outlet finds thread, I think this outlet actually sux compared to other outlets - based upon the amount of good finds people have elsewhere.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth my time - 45 min each way.

I think I might head out there tonight. School was closed, so I will have some free time tonight.

The only find I have found there is the Elisa in Walnut. It is such a beautiful bag and I can't believe I found one. It was the only one they had. But no luck since then. There is an outlet down in the Columbus area, can't remember the name. But I stopped there this summer on my way to Cinn. and they had EVERYTHING!!! I was so jealous. They even had jewelry there. I felt like I was in seventh heaven.

I will let you guys know what I find tonight.

I think I might head out there tonight. School was closed, so I will have some free time tonight.

The only find I have found there is the Elisa in Walnut. It is such a beautiful bag and I can't believe I found one. It was the only one they had. But no luck since then. There is an outlet down in the Columbus area, can't remember the name. But I stopped there this summer on my way to Cinn. and they had EVERYTHING!!! I was so jealous. They even had jewelry there. I felt like I was in seventh heaven.

I will let you guys know what I find tonight.

Can't wait to hear.....I am not sure if I want to make the drive with this frigid weather. My "check engine" light came on today and I am not sure if I want to risk the drive until I get it checked out.

My best buy at Aurora Farms was my whiskey Leigh. She was the only one left and I thought it was destiny!

I get to the outlets south of Columbus once or twice a year and I haven't found anything good there in a while. I haven't seen jewelry there before - wow - that would be a great find. My favorite is still Grove City....I feel like making a roadtrip soon! That's almost a 2 hour drive though.

sorry ladies, I didn't make it up there last night. It was just to cold and my daughter has been a little under the weather. Wow it was darn cold last night. It is still -12 here. Sorry again. I can't wait to hear back from the people who do get up there this weekend. Stay warm Ohio!

I'm not going today, for sure.
Way too cold to venture to an outdoor shopping area.

FYI - my car read -12F this morning, early.
It was "up" to -4F at about 10:30 when I went to the dentist.
That, plus wind, no thanks!

I've never been to the outlet at Aurora, but I've been to the outlet in Jeffersonville a few times. For those of you who have been to both, which one do you prefer? I'm about 2 hours from both, so I just wondered which one has a better selection? Thanks!