Ohhhhhhh Bois De Rose - pics

Nanaz, thank you so much for posting all of these pictures!!! The bag looks great on you and I can't wait to see more mod pics! Boise de Rose is a beautiful pink and the leather looks delish.

Thanks girlie. What are you getting? :graucho:

Thanks to the high quality pics of your SA you posted I think I will get a siegle rggh city :biggrin:
But I am loving as well this rose with sgh :okay:.. so we will see :graucho:
Blue Roi looks great as well, BUT I need to see it in real life. It happened to me with canard that I loved it on pics but for some reason it did not work for me in real life.

Thanks to the high quality pics of your SA you posted I think I will get a siegle rggh city :biggrin:
But I am loving as well this rose with sgh :okay:.. so we will see :graucho:
Blue Roi looks great as well, BUT I need to see it in real life. It happened to me with canard that I loved it on pics but for some reason it did not work for me in real life.
I agree with you. Sometimes colors look so good on pics but when you see them IRL they just don't look the same. BDR is gorgeous. You will be happy with it.

:sad: i can't see the pictures.
hmmm, that is weird.:thinking:I have the same problem from work, because they have blocked so many sites. Can you see this one?
parttimeinboisederose00.jpg

Nanaz-

I wanted to thank you for sharing yor pictures. After seeing them, I knew I wanted one too. I just purchased a First in this color & I can't wait to get it!

PS) It looks great on you!

Last edited: