Ohhhhhhh Bois De Rose - pics

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. me want me want me want....

2. love think pale pink so much.......i think i will get this too.....more and more bois de rose pics please!! haha^^

3. gorgeous bag nanaz, the color is so feminine and gentle.
    i would love to see you with this beauty. congrats hon.

4. Pinkyqueen and Nanaz - please do some mod pics! Would love to see BDR SGH in action :woohoo:

5. could you post some pic in action in the action thread..wanna see how it looks on people. thx~!

6. ^^Snap, twinsa! Great minds think alike n all that... :graucho:

7. so pretty! congrats!

8. aaarrrhhh now that is so pretty! My oh my! :tender:
    I am so loving the Bois de Rose with GSH, just gorgeous.....

I cant wait to see it IRL.
    congrats Nanaz :smile:

9. It's gorgeous. Ur pics just confirmed my decision to get exactly the same combi as urs.

10. Also Pinky and Nanaz - will you treat these bags with any products to prevent colour transfer? TIA!

11. everything about this bag -- leather, color, hardware... screams PRETTY!!!! congrats!!! i could stare at her all day :tender:

12. Hi every one. I just got to work and my bag is here.:yahoo: I brought my camera with me, so i took some new pictures.:graucho: I have to sneak out to the bathroom to take some modeling shots haha. Things we do for Bbags.:p This color is very hard to photograph but i took some with flash and without flash. It is not as pink as it looks in pics taken with flash. Enjoy.
    I am having difficulty downloading the pics at work. Just wait few more minutes till i figure it out.:pout::tdown:

13. ok! cant wait to see real actions!!!!

14. I just e-mailed a friend. Hopefully she will post them for me.

15. WOW- it's stunning!:tender: Congrats, darling! :yahoo: