Ohhhhhhh Bois De Rose - pics

Congratulations, Nanaz! I think the true colour of Bois de Rose seems hard to capture? Which pic do you think is more representative of the colour IRL? Looking forward to more pictures!
I would say the color is little lighter than the picture. You can almost see the Grey undertone to it. This is what i liked about this color (Grey undertone) and it blends in so well with SH. The leather is so wrinkly and distressed, just perfect for this color. I would not get this color in a smooth leather (Just FYI). I think this is one of those colors that will age beautifully. It is a light color but a good neutral.

Wow! Nanaz, that is a very very pretty combo. I need to see this combo IRL, where the hell did you find her? This will probably be my only lightest Bbag in my collection that I will ever own. Please, please posrt more pics soon.
Thanks sweetie. It is from BalNY. I promise, i will take more pics tomorrow in the day light. I cannot photograph good pics now since it is dark.

Love the distressing on your new beauty! 2010 really has great leather although my s/a at Bal LV said several bags arrived in their first Fall batch with dry leather, mostly with classic HW.

Love the distressing on your new beauty! 2010 really has great leather although my s/a at Bal LV said several bags arrived in their first Fall batch with dry leather, mostly with classic HW.
Thank you roey. :smile:This one has a very soft and slouchy leather. Believe it or not, PT without feet in this combo does not bother me at all. I guess it bothered me in darker colors (now i know). :P

Thanks every one. Tune in for more pics tomorrow.:yahoo:
btw, i like to share these pics with you all. I am not getting them.:biggrin:
kk002.jpg

Congrats, Nanaz! Grey undertone sounds delicious! I've always thought that it was pink with lilac undertones. Now I might want to consider getting it in an accessory. You enabler!! :graucho: The leather is divine as well!

Why aren't you getting the Bleu Roi? The silver hardware pops just nicely against the leather! And they all look like they have great smooshy leather.. YUM!

Congrats, Nanaz! Grey undertone sounds delicious! I've always thought that it was pink with lilac undertones. Now I might want to consider getting it in an accessory. You enabler!! :graucho: The leather is divine as well!

Why aren't you getting the Bleu Roi? The silver hardware pops just nicely against the leather! And they all look like they have great smooshy leather.. YUM!
Did i enable you? I am so bad but you will be happy.:P
I love Blue Roi with silver. I love all Bal's Blues but i prefer my Aqua. and Anthra City which has Blue undertone. Siegle i have to see in person first. I wish Siegle was more like Sandstone. Some times it takes a while for these colors to grow on me. You never know what i decide down the road.:graucho: