ohhh mandy...

bagladie112

Aug 2, 2008
she slipped away now i'll never have her..sniff sniff...looking for a white mandy...ohhhh mandy...she came and she gave without taking but i need her by summer ohhh mandy..i'lll keep searching the bay for mandy....sniff snifff....(me being silly) but i really do want a white mandy...

thanx so much...i saw that one already...but i'm afraid to spend over 200.00 on the bay....this seller had one person to say they never got their stuff....so i'm skeptical...

I'm an experienced buyer and seller...and you'd most likely get your money back if there was an issue, but it's definitely a personal preference. I would trust them with that many sales and high positive percentage. I know how it is...I've wanted the 06 Legacy shoulder bag or Mandy in Whiskey and have found PLENTY on the bay and have hestitated every time...each time someone else got to buy ... now they're all used and I'm even more skeptical, should have bought one MONTHS ago.

Oh...if it's any help, I've bought a car of eBay...best car I've ever had.

i dunno i am just sooo scared...not over the loss of the money...if that happens but the getting my hopes up for my mandy and not getting her...if make a spot for her on my shelf with my other 25 coach bags and she doesn't show up i'll just curl up and die....cuz i'm such a brat...lol

no, that's totally understandable, but what I meant before is that if you don't get it...you'll get your money back. I recommend buying postal insurance, and with an experienced seller, I'm sure they will provide you with a tracking number.

AAAHHHH....I'm a Mandy too, and this song haunts me and has since I can remember. I just always tell people I came out before the song (though just by a month) and that at least makes them smile.

I am still trying to convince my husband that a girl MUST have the bag that shares a name with her....but then he sees the prices and laughs at me. I am certain that a Mandy will belong to this Mandy at some point though! Good luck in your search!