"Ohhh, beautiful! Does that have the same hardware

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. as your French Blue?" - asked by my 7 y.o. son as I was surfing the bay. OMG! :roflmfao::upsidedown:

2. That is TOO cute! :roflmfao:

3. that's cuuuuute!

4. ooh don't you LOVE the wisdom of the little ones..some lucky woman waay in his future will thank you for being such a Style-Mom!

5. That is too cute!!!

6. Awww that is just toooo cute! What a little sweetheart he is!
    Always keep in mind that you are grooming him to become a fabulous hubby to a purse-lovin' girl one day!! :lol::lol:

7. Gotta learn early, you know..;)

8. uh oh... thats not good...!

9. Haha, yes, he's going to make a great dh! He has a really good eye and now I'm kind of hoping when dh asks what he should get mommy for b'day, mother's day, etc, he'll chime in with "a bbag of course!" and pick one out!

10. :lol:

11. That is by far the cutest thing I have heard in a very very long time!!!! Adorable!

Kat;)

12. OMG that's soooo cute hehe!

13. You have taught your son well!!! :amuse:

14. hahaha very cute!!

15. VERY funny!

If I may add to your thread...

The other day the mailman delivered a package and my 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl said, "What is it? Another bag"?!!!!!!:nuts: