Ohh, I've been bitten

^Yes, I'm thinking about the cubie or the jr.
The jr. might go on sale, but the cubie comes in more colors. I like the charcoal but it is a little dark for me, so I was wondering about the rose or lavender. :shrugs:
But then while going back to look at Cargers I got distracted by a Miu Miu (see the I cheated thread). Ack; I think I just have to take a break for a while and then decide later.

What did you eventually decide about a Carter, grace?

What did you eventually decide about a Carter, grace?

i'm exchanging the carter jr, the one that i originally ordered had issues! BUT, after seeing luvmybags cubie, i'm considering the cubie. i'm making a trip to the boutique this week to look, they have cubies in other colors. i think they had a rose beige or lav. if i can sneak a pic i will!! ;)
good luck. i know these decisions, decisions can make you crazy sometimes! :nuts:

i'm exchanging the carter jr, the one that i originally ordered had issues! BUT, after seeing luvmybags cubie, i'm considering the cubie. i'm making a trip to the boutique this week to look, they have cubies in other colors. i think they had a rose beige or lav. if i can sneak a pic i will!! ;)
good luck. i know these decisions, decisions can make you crazy sometimes! :nuts:

the SA showed me the LookBook & I'm pretty sure that the Cubie was going to be available in every color -- black, true brown, pale lavender, light green, rose, ivory and pale yellow (honeydew?).

I saw the Bucket bag in the pale lavender and it is a really pretty color -- it doesn't look like a true lavender, but it's got purple-ish tones -- I'd say darker than mauve, but pretty nonetheless!