Ohh it's hereeeee!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I stayed home allll morning waiting for this baby! As soon as it came I ripped open the box, checked it over real quick, threw my stuff inside, changed outfits to match the color, and went out! I loveee it. It's so gorgeous. It almost looks like a pretty brown in some lighting and a bright orange in others! I've already conditioned it with AG. I'll have to try a second application later tonight to see if I can get the handles to clean up a bit, but it's already helped it a lot. Enjoy the picturesss!! :love:

Img_5836.jpg Img_5838.jpg Img_5840.jpg Img_5842.jpg Img_5843.jpg Img_5844.jpg Img_5851.jpg
  2. it's CUTE!!!!! Not as bright as I thought orange would be (so very wearable)! The leather looks yummmmmy! Congrats!!!!! :yahoo:

3. Congratulations jdy324! The leather is beautiful! Great choice.

*sigh* Wishing the new leather was like the older leather. *sigh*

4. Wow!! It is gorgeous! I have not seen many b-bags in orange, enjoy her!!

5. LOVE it! Congrats!!!!

6. Congrats!! Beautiful color too (I am also in love with your LV Kooba). Great collection.

7. Wow, gorgeous! It's in a LOT better condition than I thought -- if the seller was to use your photos, they would have gotten so much more! You scored a deal of a lifetime ;) congrats!

8. Congrats.

9. beautiful color, it looks like an easy to wear orange

10. Beautiful, congrats!

11. YAY! I love the orange! Congrats!!!

12. What a wonderful collection!!!! Congrat!!

13. love the orange color!!

14. Holy Crap that's a stunner! jennifer let me know how you tackle the handles...are you just wiping them down with AG?

Congrats and enjoy! It is a BEAUTY!!

15. It's gorgeous!!!! The leather looks amazing!!! Enjoy! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice