Ohh cerises speedy... yay!

Hey MiroirPrincess, I've seen this obviously fake speedy (that he won a day or two before I bought mine) and the thread here, but someone else said that he didn't go through with it? Anyway mine is used and has patina, and if I get the one pictured, authentic too. But that was so weird!
I'll have it looked over at the boutique, as I always do when buying online. I need to get a lock too. Hopefully it will get here soon!

It's here! Woo-hooo! :yahoo::yahoo:
Shipped two days ago, arrived this morning! It's such a beauty and in great shape:love::love: It came with the red dustbag too, even though it wasn't supposed to, so great!

I went straight to LV during lunchtime and they authenticated it and said the patina was beautiful. I mentioned that I didn't have the lock, and the SA gave it to me with two keys - for free, no questions asked! :yes:

I know you like pics so here they are:

Attachments

• speedy&me3.jpg
    speedy&me3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 792
  • speedy&me1.jpg
    speedy&me1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 191
  • speedyeineseite.jpg
    speedyeineseite.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 93
  • speedyandereseite.jpg
    speedyandereseite.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 109
  • speedyabove.jpg
    speedyabove.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 82
  • speedylockkeys.jpg
    speedylockkeys.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 93
  • speedytab.jpg
    speedytab.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 92
  • sppeedy25.jpg
    sppeedy25.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 75
Did you buy it used?
I asked my SA how to care for the vachetta and she said try to avoid it getting wet (slightly moist hands are ok) and dirt and don't use any sprays etc. on it. Hmm... I know many of you use Apple Guard but since that's unavailable here I'm not tempted to do it.

My speedy is still clean but the vachetta has turned to a caramel color, slightly darker than in the pics. Exactly how I like it :smile:

oh girl, i def do not have a cerise speedy yet

i was talking about my regular mono speedy, ive had it since feb 2006 and the patina is darker and more dirty than my mom's 3 year old speedy 30 :sad:

i dunno there are like marks on there (small ones) from lead (pencil) and the patina has gotten so dark in such a short time, i mean the patina is gorgeous but its uneven, the handles are WAY darker than the piping and the leather tabs and the leather pully thing are lighter than the handles, its a mess

but im at the point where i dont care anymore, just keep using it, i mean i havent touched my vavin yet (taken it out once) i keep using the speedy 25. well eventually it will all patina out so im ok