Oh Yeah Oh Yeah my bags are on the way-and I have preview pics too!

JJ'S MAMA

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Maria just sent pics of the mini Ormala that I ordered in Glossy Ink Blue and the makeup case in Lipstick pink. Love, Love, Love, both of them. Oh yeah, so happy, Oh yeah, so happy:yahoo:

Attachments

• Make up 1_Front-comp.JPG
    Make up 1_Front-comp.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Make up 1_Inside-comp.JPG
    Make up 1_Inside-comp.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 85
  • Mini Ormala_Front-comp.JPG
    Mini Ormala_Front-comp.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Mini Ormala_Inside-comp.JPG
    Mini Ormala_Inside-comp.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 77
OMG..gorgeous..Pinkshoulders...seriously..love the combo of colors in the bags/linings..to be honest...usually I'm not a big fan of pink in anything..but that Lipstick Pink is one of the few pinks that I would want to own a small in..and now..if I don't get my green bag of my dreams..I might fall hard for a Gabby in GIB..darn it..it's gorgeous..but I can only get one..unless I rehome some stuff like a wild best...I don't own one single blue bag..anyone...is that GIB true to life?..oy..I'm in trouble when I get that lookbook aren't I..LOL.

Pinkshoulders-I adore the lipstick pink. I had a swatch and it was TDF! I asked Maria if it would clash with the GIB and she said no so there you have it.

Thanks gingeybear-I've been wanting a blue bag for quite some time. I was holding out for navy patent,but Ignacio wasn't sure when they'd get it in stock (if at all) so I went with the GIB and I think it is gorgeous. I'll post pics when it arrives. :biggrin: BTW-the lining is purple-I wanted lilac, but it was out of stock so Maria recommended the purple which I love.

Have you seen the lime green? It is soooo beautiful!

Oh wow.... your make up case is making me regret I didn't get something in that leather now that it's OOS. I love veiny textured leather.

You're going to love you GIB Mini O. The leather is so gorgeous! I've ordered a second bag in it I love it so much.

GB... look at my thread for GIB pics .... I tried to take pics w different lighting http://forum.purseblog.com/ignes/my-first-inges-glossy-ink-blue-mini-ormala-485058.html
sillykitty-I love the bag! I almost bought the same one from Aster Alice. :P
I have a swatch of the lipstick pink and fell in love with it.

JJ...How much was the make-up bag if you don't mind me asking? Is there any place that lists the measurements?

No problem-found the email from Maria confirming the prices. It was $45, but the promotion offered a 20% discount so I paid $36. :graucho: This was when the bags were launched and before they discovered problems with the zippers. I think that the price went up due to new zipper and slight design change.

Ooh, the lipstick pink makeup case is so cute!! I'm not normally a pink person but darn it, now I think I need to get me one of those makeup cases in a bright, fun colour like that too... :P Is that purple lining in your Mini O as well? Love how bright it looks with the GIB! Congrats!

Totally GORGEOUS JJ!! I so want something in the GIB....is the lipstick pink all out of stock?

I almost ordered that one too....Great score SK!!

It's listed here as OOS http://forum.purseblog.com/ignes/new-look-book-460722-4.html#post11892966 but sometimes that just means there isn't enough for a whole bag. So there might be enough for a make up bag or accents....

I spent soooo many hours on the AA site agonizing over which bag I wanted. It's such a good feeling to make the perfect choice...lol