Oh Yeah Oh Yeah my bags are on the way-and I have preview pics too!

gingeybear

NE/SE and lovin' it!
Oct 26, 2008
Triangular travel
OMG..gorgeous..Pinkshoulders...seriously..love the combo of colors in the bags/linings..to be honest...usually I'm not a big fan of pink in anything..but that Lipstick Pink is one of the few pinks that I would want to own a small in..and now..if I don't get my green bag of my dreams..I might fall hard for a Gabby in GIB..darn it..it's gorgeous..but I can only get one..unless I rehome some stuff like a wild best...I don't own one single blue bag..anyone...is that GIB true to life?..oy..I'm in trouble when I get that lookbook aren't I..LOL.

JJ'S MAMA

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Pennsylvania
Pinkshoulders-I adore the lipstick pink. I had a swatch and it was TDF! I asked Maria if it would clash with the GIB and she said no so there you have it.

Thanks gingeybear-I've been wanting a blue bag for quite some time. I was holding out for navy patent,but Ignacio wasn't sure when they'd get it in stock (if at all) so I went with the GIB and I think it is gorgeous. I'll post pics when it arrives. :biggrin: BTW-the lining is purple-I wanted lilac, but it was out of stock so Maria recommended the purple which I love.

Have you seen the lime green? It is soooo beautiful!

JJ'S MAMA

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Pennsylvania
Oh wow.... your make up case is making me regret I didn't get something in that leather now that it's OOS. I love veiny textured leather.

You're going to love you GIB Mini O. The leather is so gorgeous! I've ordered a second bag in it I love it so much.

GB... look at my thread for GIB pics .... I tried to take pics w different lighting http://forum.purseblog.com/ignes/my-first-inges-glossy-ink-blue-mini-ormala-485058.html
sillykitty-I love the bag! I almost bought the same one from Aster Alice. :P
I have a swatch of the lipstick pink and fell in love with it.

JJ'S MAMA

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Pennsylvania
JJ...How much was the make-up bag if you don't mind me asking? Is there any place that lists the measurements?
No problem-found the email from Maria confirming the prices. It was $45, but the promotion offered a 20% discount so I paid $36. :graucho: This was when the bags were launched and before they discovered problems with the zippers. I think that the price went up due to new zipper and slight design change.

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Ooh, the lipstick pink makeup case is so cute!! I'm not normally a pink person but darn it, now I think I need to get me one of those makeup cases in a bright, fun colour like that too... :P Is that purple lining in your Mini O as well? Love how bright it looks with the GIB! Congrats!

sillykitty

Jun 6, 2009
SoCal
Totally GORGEOUS JJ!! I so want something in the GIB....is the lipstick pink all out of stock?

I almost ordered that one too....Great score SK!!
It's listed here as OOS http://forum.purseblog.com/ignes/new-look-book-460722-4.html#post11892966 but sometimes that just means there isn't enough for a whole bag. So there might be enough for a make up bag or accents....

I spent soooo many hours on the AA site agonizing over which bag I wanted. It's such a good feeling to make the perfect choice...lol

pinkshoulders

Dec 14, 2007
Alexandria, VA
Hey, that's a pretty good price for a leather makeup bag -- I was expecting a lot worse! Sigh -- something else for the list. Maybe a few as Christmas gifts next time there's a sale?

kuwa

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
Both the case and the bag are GORGEOUS! I love them.

What was the problem with the zippers? I missed that.