OH YEA....I'm going shopping tomorrow!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got to go to the cities again tomorrow...so I think I'm gonna hit Louie again:graucho: ....My thoughts are....:idea: 1: If there is anything in the Miroir line there (which I'm sure there won't be...but one can hope)...I'm gonna snatch it up...(yes.. I was initially one of those who thought this line wasn't for me..but the more I look at them..the more I like)...:winkiss: 2: If plan #1 doesn't pan out...then I think I'm going to go for a new Monogram Speedy 35 or 40...(if they have them in stock)...now if that doesn't pan out...I'm just gonna buy the first thing I see when I walk into the store:yes: ..(providing my account can handle it)....
    :shrugs:
    Wish me luck ladies;) ...I"ll post pics of what ever I get tomorrow eve.

2. LOL Good luck!! I hope you are able to get some mirror! POst pics when you return!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

3. Have fun!

4. Have a great time:heart:

5. buy the mini lin

6. i'm also going to go shopping tomorrow (at the VIP event)...

and my uni result is out tomorrow morning too, so i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight..

the waiting is killing me....

7. Have fun!!!!!!

8. Have a great day shopping!

9. Shopping for LV....so much fun! Can't wait to see your purchase (s)!!
    :smile: