oh wow, the gold miroir photographs really beautifully!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I took some pics of my gold speedy and WOAH, it photographs quite beautifully. Its such a gorgeous shade of gold and the camera captures it really well. I just sat there and stared at it for a few minutes admiring its beauty haha! Anyways, its too bad im not keeping her, but I know I wouldnt wear it out in fear of drawing excess attention to myself hehe! I hope whomever gets this bag, will love her!!!!:heart:

gold lv speedy 005.jpg gold lv speedy 018.jpg gold lv speedy 001.jpg
  2. congrats

3. i know what you mean! i love the miroir in gold, it looks gorgeous in photos... i didn't get one, but i know i probably wouldn't get much use out of it. if i had the money, i'd probably get it for the sake of collecting

4. Yay, I see!
    Your Gold Speedy is really gorgeous in pics!
    And absolutely, it looks really great IRL!!!
    Enjoy!!!

5. I thought you were returning her? Now you are selling her?:confused1:

6. It is stunning ... great photos:heart:

7. My gosh the Gold speedy is so photogenic! But it'd probably be too 'bling' for me to wear out. :sad:

8. LOL excess attention. I would b worried its a magnet for thieves who want to steal my bag!

9. You´re right, it does photograph beautifully!!

10. Very pretty,hope you get a good price if you sell yours.I had someone offer me $3,000.00 for my Silver Mirior Speedy but I declined the offer.

11. It's so gorgeous that it brings tears to my eyes. :crybaby:

12. I love the gold miroir speedy. Its just TDF. :smile:

13. pretty :smile:

14. it looks gorgeous!

15. Sell it !