Oh Wow.. I broke My Mini Ban.. Won Foresta MM!

^ LOL ur signature is so cute! what are those toys? they have the funniest faces

xkaokaox: lmao. those are called UMAs. They stand for Unidentified Mysterious Animals. If you know what Ugly Dolls are, David Horvath is the creator of these UMAs. He has an original set of these guys called Flatwoods. haha.. these are the babies that were released during Comic-Con! They're funny looking yet neat!

Here's a pic of my family of flattys and umas.. i put a tokidoki qee next to it for size reference lol

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb297/nikkymon2/Umas.Flatwoods.jpg

oooo you SCORED! yes that's a great price considering they're so HTF! I'm glad you got it..! (good ole mini ban eh?) HAHA!!
CONGRATS!!!!

hehe thank you.. Yeah, mini ban. Hubby made me but I wear the pants sometimes so HA for him..lol. I can get more bags if I want. My dad gave me a VERY late bday money gift for me on Sunday so..lol that sounded like what a 13 year old would say...haha.. sorry its really late and I have lot of coffee in me.. so sometimes I dont really make much sense.. or what I say just sounds odd.. hehe.. I dont even know what I am trying to say now..hmmm :shrugs::wtf::nuts:

LOL.. Awesome a fellow Tokidoki lover in Miami. The only place they have it here in Miami is Up Against the Wall at Sunset Place and they get a VERY small selection.... I am going this Saturday, we should bump into eachother... I have no one that understands my love for tokidoki here...:yes:
Oh, I understand!! I've never even seen anyone around here wearing one! (Obviously, we've never run into each other!!):roflmfao:
I've only been to Sunset like twice. I try to stear clear of Kendal and beyond, the traffic is mad crazy!! That would explain why I've never seen the cuties.

Ugggg!! I won't even be town this weekend. But, I guess it's OK, I'm not planning on getting any of the current Tokis that are out, and I'm sure if the selection at Sunset is so small they definitely won't have any old prints. Blehh!!

TPFers - since you guys know all there is to know, I'll be in Orlando this weekend, is there somewhere I can shop for Tokis there? or Tampa?

:heart: Toki will travel!

TIA!!

well, I take that back, maybe I'll get a Tutti,:graucho: ... ever since I saw the swatch I've loved the characters, but not the B&W. I will defenitely be coloring them in.

I'm so glad it went to a Toki lover instead of someone who will put it right back on eBay with a super jacked up price (instead of letting the bids build up to what people are willing to pay for the bag). On the Olive Cammo MM I won this weekend, I saw a seller bidding for it as well, so I was extra motivated to win!

I'm so glad it went to a Toki lover instead of someone who will put it right back on eBay with a super jacked up price (instead of letting the bids build up to what people are willing to pay for the bag). On the Olive Cammo MM I won this weekend, I saw a seller bidding for it as well, so I was extra motivated to win!

Oooh you mean that flossy person... That makes me :cursing:... I must admit though I did sell my Inferno Gioco high but that was because there was an Inferno Zucca on ebay and I wanted it and needed $. I was outbid in the last second but oh well. I am so happy about the Mamma Mia that I wasnt mad at all about losing the Inferno Zucca... :yes:

TokiLoca - Nope they dont have any older print. You should try Bloomingdales they might have! I have seen some tokidoki (not much) at Bloomingdales.:smile:

Danelys: Did you end up not liking it when you received it?

No I didnt..:sad:. It's small.. When I read the size at the lesportsac website it didnt look like it would be THAT smaller then a BV and when I got it in the mail, it's tiny! But I was even thinking of still keeping it and just having a small bag, because it's really cute. But then last night there was this Beautiful Foresta BV with my PERFECT placement on both side and a good BIN so I got that... Now I need the money badly :sweatdrop: but still I got a Foresta BV with Sandy!!! :yahoo:

BVForetsa.jpg

BVForesta1.jpg

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh, how nice for you!! It's a very cute BV!!

Thank you.. She's beautiful..:drool:.. I feel bad though because I didnt want to buy a bag to resale it... But at least I know now, that the only size bag I like at the Handbag part of the lesportsac website is Zucca and to stay in the Tote Bags area...:yes: