Oh, no! A bunch of big expenses, including my cat's asthma and, yes, a couple of B Bags, has resulted in a MAMMOTH credit card statement this month. I'm on the list for two bags -- a cafe twiggy soon and an anthracite city next month. The responsible thing to do would be to take myself off the list for at least one, if not both. If I do this, I'll dump the twiggy since I have a rouille twiggy already and a marron first (similar color). I don't want to, but I think I should. I'll be in big trouble if I don't. What do you think I should do? Is it possible to rationalize my way into TWO more bags when I know I have a problem? And if I'm dumping a bag, am I dumping the right one? I have the Marron First, Rouille Twiggy and Greige First already. Maybe I should pass on the Cafe Twiggy for now and wait for the Anthracity (ooh, a new b-word!). If I don't fall in love with the Anthracity, I'll probably still have time to get the Cafe Twiggy. HELP! I need advice!