oh which agenda shall it be???

Either would be fab.... Maybe the vernis in pomme is good compromise?? I have pomme french purse and it doesn't get fingerprints at all so maybe that is just the amarante color... not sure.... Vernis is just too yummy to pass up

I have to disagree here. The vernis is durable. I believe the earliest vernis had some issues with color fade - especially the light colors. And, some mysterious black or white spotting showed up when the owners had kept them hidden away in dustbags. I believe storing vernis complicated the issues. Ie. not wearing and letting them breathe. Along with the fact some people put them in storage units in warm/humid climates. This was the earliest vernis not the current!!

I have the amarante cles and I adore her! Yes, she does get fingerprints but LV provides you with a cloth to clean her. I store that in my wapity. Personally, I think its nice to wip out a nice Louis cloth to clean my cles or glasses. I like when people look like, OMG that freak is wiping her bag with a Vuitton cloth, lmao.

I also have a framboise agenda that is from 2006 and I am her second owner. She is beautiful and used EVERY single day. No issues whatsoever not even color transfer from my other pieces (MC wapity).

I think vernis is extremly durable especially if you plan on using the piece. And, it is so beautiful! You can`t beat that shine. I think its incrediably femine and luxurious - exactly what you buy LV for!!

*go vernis!*

Last edited: