Oh Where...Oh Where did you go??

sway0214

Nov 12, 2011
Why did they discontinue the Berkeley Damier Azur?! As I walked in to my LV store to make the purchase, I was so sad to find out it was discontinued! Where can I find one?

Subbz

May 21, 2011
Saudi Arabia
I don't think many people bought it maybe that's why? You can let your SA look for one in the system.. hopefully there's a few still left?

AAdams

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Lone Star State
I always thought the Berkeley was a very pretty bag but probably a little more pricey for most people to buy which is why it was not seen as much. LV has a tendency to phase in bags like this every few years and come out with new styles like the Siracusa and the Stresa. You should call the 800# to see if they can locate one for you.

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
I had a Berkeley Azur Damier. I got it at a local consignment store March of 2010. The person who consigned it had lost her job and wanted to return it, but LV wouldn't take it back. It had a couple of pen marks on the interior. Other than that it was like new. I paid around $899 for it. I loved it, but ended up selling it last year through Fashionphile. I got back what I paid for it, but I miss it.

sway0214

Nov 12, 2011
Now I really need that purse! I can't believe you found that at a consignment store...what a great find! I wouldn't even know where and what consignment store to go searching for any Louis'