Oh, this is a clever one... Chameleon, fooled many ...

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
So, due to the natural outdoor lighting being freaking non-existent for three days in a row, I am not doing many photos, but there's enough that you can see how my new Intrecciato Shiny Calf Bag in Matita fooled several people ... and had me worried that I had purchased some kind of odd mistake.

Without further ado, here HE is in natural light in the window (! Yes, we call that SUN in Minnesota this time of year! GAH)... and I'm thinking, crap, it's Ebano (thought that when I got him out of the box) and I've been somehow screwed...

attachment.php

(SS - it came by FedEx)

Attachments

• DSC00807.JPG
    DSC00807.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 620
And here we are in the seat of my black leather office chair, under LED lighting ... brown as a ... well, I'm thinking NOOOOOO, I've been screwed!

But he is a handsome fellow, regardless...

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00808.JPG
    DSC00808.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 619
And now... it took flourescent lighting to bring out the true color, the 'Matita' he was numbered as being ... and I smiled. I'm still smiling. I love this. My version of a spy bag ...

attachment.php

For future search purposes: Bottega Veneta Shiny Calf Bag in Matita, Boston, Grommet, Grommets

Attachments

• DSC00809.JPG
    DSC00809.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 585
And one last shot ... I'm very, very pleased with this e-Bay purchase; the young man who sold it had originally bought it for his mother, who didn't like it. He bent over backwards to make this sale, and I've never received such a well-packaged item in my life, not even from BV!

Thank you to my BV posse here - who are always so helpful to everybody - too many to name without fearing I'd leave somebody out, but you have all made me feel welcome and politely excused my occasional ignorance...

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00810.JPG
    DSC00810.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 588
HE is beautiful
the first shot he looked matita to me
the 2nd shot in the car ebano
it is a gorgeous bag
and the little suede pouch inside can be carried as a clutch
India wear him in good health
a wonderful choice

Wow indiaink! You scored! You know what I like most about this bag? You don't see it coming and going. It's unique! It has pizzaz due to the grommets and function. Wear and enjoy!