Oh the WAIT!!!

pradaLady

Bal convert
Mar 3, 2009
This is my first Ignes purchase so don't know how much more I have to wait for my bag:crybaby:. Last tuesday Maria said after delay in manufacturing, it just got dispatched. It's been a week now, still no news of my bag. How long does it take to get a tracking number.
Thanks ladies, I guess I needed to cry about it to someone and know only you guys would understand.

You could email her and ask her about a tracking number. Maria is so sweet and kind that she wouldn't mind your inquiry at all! I placed an order for my Virginia at the beginning of July and just got her today and I felt like I was bugging Maria to death but she was as nice as could be and very understanding! Can't wait to see your new bag!!

I ordered July 10th (I have been sending her emails before that but that's the day Maria received payment). I have been bugging her right after 4 weeks. I will send her a mail again.
thanks

I know exactly how you feel! Ignes ships bags on Fridays to it's shipping center in Michigan. My most recent order was shipped from Uruguay on the 14th, and I also haven't received a tracking number yet. Maria recently tweeted that they were looking into a different shipping location, because it was taking so long for everyone to get their bags.

I actually had the exact same kind of situation with Maria, but I didn't want to come off as the least bit pushy, not to say that you would be as it is obviously your right to know where your order is going. I didn't mention anything to her about it. She didn't e-mail the tracking number until the day right before it arrived. But, yeah, just ask her.

Tinted wine Josephine with gold hardware, braided flat straps and raspberry suede lining.
Are you sure she wouldn't be irritated since I already sent her a mail about the tracking number.

I don't think so, just tell her to disregrad your email when she has answered you on chat. Maria is amazingly patient :P

Sounds gorgeous!! I think you're going to love the tinted leather and the suede!

it seems to take like 2 weeks once they ship it from Uruguay. So agonizing!!! I can't wait for you to get your bag. Tweet or chat is a good way to get Maria....I emailed her this week then tweeted at her to tell her I emailed her to make sure since she does seem to get buried in email.

Maria responded to my email and said for her it shows "in processing". That means it did not get shipped from US center yet. She says she would let me know the tracking number as soon as it does.