Oh, the torture....

lynch52358

Jan 12, 2008
I am so beyond excited that I can't stand it! I have always been a Damier Ebene girl, but recently I have became obsessed beyond words with a Monogram Neverfull. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a GM size with the Pivoine interior. I also had my SA hot stamp it! She already sent me a pic of that so the wait is almost unbearable at this point. LOL! It will be here on Tuesday!! I am going to stalk the poor UPS guy so bad! Can any of you lovely ladies post pics of your GM Pivoine babies? I can live vicarioulsy through you until Tuesday!!

I am so beyond excited that I can't stand it! I have always been a Damier Ebene girl, but recently I have became obsessed beyond words with a Monogram Neverfull. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a GM size with the Pivoine interior. I also had my SA hot stamp it! She already sent me a pic of that so the wait is almost unbearable at this point. LOL! It will be here on Tuesday!! I am going to stalk the poor UPS guy so bad! Can any of you lovely ladies post pics of your GM Pivoine babies? I can live vicarioulsy through you until Tuesday!!
The GM with pink is very pretty, have seen it in person (owns a MM with pink as well), you will love it. Congrats, I think a mono bag in classic style is a must :smile:

Congrats and looking forward to the reveal (: I own a NF GM DE and love the red lining. Reason for not buying the mono at that time was because I was a DE girl and because I wasn't fond of the beige lining. Along came this pivoine interior and it's perfect ... excited for you. Post mod shots when you get it please

I am excited as heck to announce that it will be here TOMORROW! I even paid 8.00 to guarantee a 2 hour window so that I can race home like a maniac and get it! LOL! Can't wait to post mod shots, unboxing, etc! Thanks ladies I knew I could count on you all to "get it" HA HA!

Oh yes, please do show us your new treasure! I have the same bag but with red interior. So gorgeous. You will love her! Next you will want the DE and the DA GM's (I know I did!)!

I am excited as heck to announce that it will be here TOMORROW! I even paid 8.00 to guarantee a 2 hour window so that I can race home like a maniac and get it! LOL! Can't wait to post mod shots, unboxing, etc! Thanks ladies I knew I could count on you all to "get it" HA HA!
Of course we "get it". This is our safe haven for all things LV. Can't wait for you to get your NF GM. I'm lusting after one, too. Can't seem to justify it bc I have one in MM....or can I justify it? Anyways, take pics!!!