Oh, The Horror!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Why oh why would you let a hamster near the Holy Legacy Lining?!? :faint:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Legacy-Leigh-purse-handbag_W0QQitemZ220347924611QQihZ012QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"My 8 year-old decided to let her Guinea pig roam the house one night and the pig thought it would be nice to line her cage with a striped Coach fabric. This can be easily fixed as the striped material is fairly common at one of the larger fabric stores, such as JoAnn Fabrics. The pictures depict the chewed area. It really is a small chewed area, but the camera makes it look bigger than it is. If you could see it in person, you'd see that it's simply not very big at all, bordering on minute. In fact, you could probably simply place a piece of Scotch tape and you'd never notices..."

:wtf:

2. I saw that last night when I was looking at the Leighs. I would have died had that been my bag.:faint:

3. LOL OMG! How can she possibly claim that it's "bordering on minute" especially in that spot!! It's SO noticeable! :shrugs: Maybe the bidders are all really talented with a needle and thread.

Poor Legacy. :crybaby:

4. Poor Leigh :crybaby: Never saw that piggy coming :faint:

5. Oh that is so unfortunate, I'd be sooooooo upset!!

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: This made me laugh so freaking much!

7. Just a little scotch tape is all it needs huh?? WOW!! :wtf::smash:

8. :wtf::wtf: poor Leigh! I can not believe it is listed as "Brand new, never used" WTH? She was used..by the Guniea pig for a bed. Where DH is from Guniea pigs are a delicacy- I would have MIL cook it for lunch if it did that to one of my Coach bags.

ETA: Oh yea, Legacy lining is readily available at JoAnn...:rolleyes:

9. OMG TOO FUNNY :roflmfao:

So, I guess this guinea pig is looking for a new home too? At least she has a pretty cage!!! I know it's a she, I just know it. I think we should let Guinea Pig join TPF, come on, she really is one of us. How long do u think she was plotting her little "shopping nite" out?
    I Love :heart: this pig

10. OMG....just when you think you've seen it all...LOL...The pig has great taste...just wanted to brighten up her cage a bit!

11. Yep, if a guinea pig had chewed on my Coach, they would be somebody's dinner very quickly.

I am always threatening our parrot , that if he tries to nibble on my fingers while I am changing out his food and water, that he will wind up on the bbq:roflmfao:, almost 9 years now and I have not been bit:okay:

Poor Leigh.

12. I suppose I am just shocked that they are trying to sell it...and that someone is actually bidding on it.

13. I actually think it's only fair. Owls have probably eaten their fair share of wild guinea pigs.

(Umm, are there wild guinea pigs?) :weird:

14. [​IMG]

"If you could see it in person, you'd see that it's simply not very big at all, bordering on minute. In fact, you could probably simply place a piece of Scotch tape and you'd never notices, although I wouldn't recommend Scotch tape and Coach being used in the same sentences, much less used as repair mechanism. My point is the chewed area is very small."

I don't think so!

"The only thing wrong with this bag is in the lining. My 8 year-old decided to let her Guinea pig roam the house one night and the pig thought it would be nice to line her cage with a striped Coach fabric. This can be easily fixed as the striped material is fairly common at one of the larger fabric stores, such as JoAnn Fabrics."

Really?

15. OMG. I am just speechless, floored. Someone is actually bidding on it? WTF.