Oh The AGONY! More Ugliness from Prada!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Margaritaville

If you have the stomach to do it, here's the link to the Spring collection at NM where I had the misfortune of seeing these. MY EYES! MY EYES!! :Push:

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
O-M-G.
OK... so that colorblock tote isn't too bad... but those floppy ears are really getting to me! What are they drinking over there?

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
hahaha... that's what it must be emmy. Seriously... someone's just going to have to go up to Miuccia and ask... WHY oh WHY???
The people who decided to bring back cervo antik and cervo lux with those scrumptious chain link handles MUST BE on a different division than these people. That, or they just missed the crack party at Prada.

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
i hope the price will reflect the UGLINESS....

Hahaha! I love this comment! Seriously though, what happened to this line? Like marose28 said, seems the team behind the antik cervo is not communicating with the rest of the design team. So disappointing!

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
All I can say is WTF?? Sorry....these are a disaster! I saw these on either Saks or NM website, and I almost died...

jenniferh

Prada Fairy Frenzy
Dec 12, 2008
If I carried one of these bags I think my friends would make fun of me :sad:.

Then I'd have to reply, "But it's PRADA!!!!!!!!" And then I would get made fun of even more.....:lol: