Oh stop me now!

1. So-out of sheer boredom, I went to look at some eBay auctions of people who I KNOW sell authentic Coach products. well-the first one i go to look at, they have the wallet that I posted before for $50 less than on the Coach site! And, it is brand new! Argh! This one:

[​IMG]

i am sooo tempted! but, first of all-not sure if I should spend any more money, and, hubby and I share an eBay account-and he would have a stroke if he saw me buy a wallet for $138.00-he thinks they should cost about $15.00 tops.:rolleyes:

Ugh-what to do...what to do...:biggrin:

2. I'm trying to be good and not say what I really want you to do ;]

3. What's that abandoned? You think I should buy it? Perhaps get someone with an eBay account to buy it for me on their account? Hmm-is that what you are thinking? LOL I am bad-i know-badddddddddd

Sorry...

4. I plead the 5th! I plead the 5th! :angel:

5. What's that? you are going to go and open an account and buy it for me? Wow-how sweet of you!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

OK-now, seriously, what to do (we need a tapping foot smilie)

6. LOL I would but I am trying my best to stay away from eBay myself.

[​IMG]

7. I think that wallet will be on eBay fairly regularly, and you should hold out until you can find it for less than $50 off. I don't think that's a good enough deal yet, since the factory stores may have them for around $100. So stay strong! You don't need to buy it!

8. If it helps any, I got ripped off with a fake wallet on ebay recently. Now I will ONLY shop in the stores. They faked the paper, box, tag, and even the booklet.......and of course the wallet.

9. Really? You think I could do better than $50 off? Well-that makes me feel better! Thanks!

10. I think you could, yeah. This isn't a seasonal item, and while they do change the details every year or so I think there's a solid chance of getting one for better than $50 off. I got an earlier veresion of this wallet at Marshall's last winter for $98.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice