Oh So Sloooooow

Millicat

O.G.
Apr 19, 2012
The entire site is taking ages to load, no matter what sub forum or section I go to it's painfully slow.
I checked to see if the problem was my laptop but it's clearly not, it's just this site !

Reactions: BBC
My computer seems like it won't respond on this site- pages stop loading halfway through, the search function freezes the screens, if I open a new tab while TPF is open neither will load but just keep clocking. This has happened in the past several days.

Reactions: Millicat
The entire site is taking ages to load, no matter what sub forum or section I go to it's painfully slow.
I checked to see if the problem was my laptop but it's clearly not, it's just this site !

My computer seems like it won't respond on this site- pages stop loading halfway through, the search function freezes the screens, if I open a new tab while TPF is open neither will load but just keep clocking. This has happened in the past several days.

Let me check with our techs to see if there are any hardware issues. Sorry for the troubles!

@Vlad The forum was painfully slow (for me) this morning up until a few minutes ago.
I mustn't have been the only one because I am seeing tons of double posts all over the forum this morning.
I'm on my iPad using safari (desktop version) and even switching wifi off and using 4G/LTE on iPhone 6 pages wouldn't load.
It seems better now. Just thought is mention it.

@Vlad The forum was painfully slow (for me) this morning up until a few minutes ago.
I mustn't have been the only one because I am seeing tons of double posts all over the forum this morning.
I'm on my iPad using safari (desktop version) and even switching wifi off and using 4G/LTE on iPhone 6 pages wouldn't load.

I am aware of this, thank you. We were actually performing a few upgrades and database optimizations in order to make things smoother!

I am aware of this, thank you. We were actually performing a few upgrades and database optimizations in order to make things smoother!
Okay, thanks. I tried to edit but it wouldn't go through. Saw my spelling mistake and also wanted to mention that the forum automatically logged me out overnight for some reason.

Okay, thanks. I tried to edit but it wouldn't go through. Saw my spelling mistake and also wanted to mention that the forum automatically logged me out overnight for some reason.
+1 to all of this V0N1B2! I'm experiencing the same issues, only pages are still loading slow for me and I can't edit double posts :hrmm:

+1 to all of this V0N1B2! I'm experiencing the same issues, only pages are still loading slow for me and I can't edit double posts :hrmm:

Me too! I cannot EDIT either? It's so slow???????? :stars: BUT I still cannot load pages? Pages won't load and IF they do it takes forever to load a single page? :oh: