Oh, so many choices in Damier

1. I recently got my first piece of Damier, the Duomo. Oh my gosh, I am totally in love with Damier. The only problem is there are so many more items that I don't have that I really want! I'm thinking about the Damier koala agenda. Does anybody have some good suggestions on my next piece of Damier? More importantly, is there any item I should stay away from, due to quality control issues (the damier speedy lining, for example) or just because the item doesn't function for you? I'm not planning on buying a handbag, I really want to use my Duomo. Just looking for some cute accessories to match it.

2. damier koala wallet! it's TDF and will look dazzling with your duomo! or a cles? or a key holder!

3. OMG the Duomo! :love: That one is definitely next on my list.

I wish they made more in Damier. For what's out now, the Koala wallet, the little Koala change purse, and small agenda are adorable, and I love the french purse. Or...maybe consider something in red Vernis? I love red with Damier.

4. Some great suggestions! I, too, love the red with Damier. That's a great idea.

5. if they made the duomo in a mini size i'd get it!!! i absolutely adore the style but its toooooooo big for me!

6. i think the damier koala wallet would look great with your duomo! the damier koala agenda too, if you need an agenda.

7. I know how you feel. I reallyreallyreally want the cosmetic bag!! (the arched one - I'm too lazy to go look up the name, sorry!) :s

8. the Duomo is gorgeous and you made a great choice.

I have the koala wallet that I use with my Damier Alma and Manhattan GM. I really like it.

You could try the Zippy - it might offer more uses for you and places to put stuff, or get a Wapity which I believe has a small handle so you could use it both in and out of the handbag - have fun.

9. I tried the Dumomo on this weekend....my gosh I LOVED it!!!!!
    I would suggest maybe the wallet & a cles!

10. The Duomo is such a beautiful bag!:heart:Great choice! I'd get a Cles, wallet(zippy looks great), and an agenda. I like the idea of pairing the Damier bags with either Red or Framboise Vernis accessories, too.

11. Thanks everyone! I already have a mono wapity, but the zippy organizer in Damier looks really nice! The only thing is the price of the zippy is way up there. I think my money might be better spent on an agenda and a cles. Thanks for all the great ideas! Whatever I decide on, I definitely will post pics.:smile:

12. congratulations on your new duomo. i think its a great choice cus i love the shape. However, its waaaay too big for me. no, its just me, im too petite. i cant carry off the duomo.

13. I love Duomo, it's on my list. Have you posted a picture of you wearing it? If not, please do and note your height. I vote on Koala wallet to match your Duomo.:yes:

14. Duomo is TDF!

15. I LOVE the DAMIER SPEEDY 30, AND CHELSEA(WHICH I HAVE BOTH).
    I got the chelsea several months ago and love it for work/catechism classes(I teach ) and will use it for a trip to Las Vegas next month. It holds tons of stuff and I get complements , I love that it is not common and it makes me feel like its a 'special edition".
    I also use my speedy as often, always on the weekend and out with friends and hubby.
    I recently got the mini lin speedy, haven't taken it out for a spin yet, but love its dark, rich looking linen fabric. As you can see I love speedy style!
    I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT THE AZUR, SPEEDY 30, JUST WORRIED ABOUT THE PATINA, WILL IT LOOK RIDICULUS AFTER IT DOES PATINA ?
    I may wait til next summer, cause its pretty light and watch comments from those who bought it already as to the wear.
    You can't go wrong with any style, I love its rich color and brown leather trim.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice