Oh so happy! Not 1 but 2!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so happy today, I've received not 1 but 2 (yes 2!) new mulberries.

I'm gonna make this a slow and painful reveal though because I've got to go and do the school run.

I'll show you the first new (to me) bag - this is what I'm calling my meet bag and is my replacement for the Oak Hanover that was mugged off me on Sunday!!!!:biggrin:

OD was right!

Attached Files:

2. Can anybody guess what's in this box that was delivered a minute ago by UPS though?

Attached Files:

3. Lipstick A4 tote?? ;)

4. Love, love, love Mabel. She's one of my very, very favourites. Congratulations! BUT what's in the box????????? I haven't a clue!

5. Hey fuzzy I was going to say that!

6. Spot on I'd say Fuzzy!!! Come on Ali- grab those kids and make them run home!!!

7. LOL just a guess, as that seemed to be on the hot list from a few recent posts :graucho:

8. Oh blimey - I guess I should be more quiet about what I'm currently lusting after! Its no good - I can't drag it out!

Here you go - absolutely right - Mulberry Roxy A4 Tote in Lipstick and its absolutely gorgeous - I LOVE IT!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

and I was going to let her do a little strip tease for you look:-

Attached Files:

9. Oops sorry for foiling your plan! :blush:

Great choices on both bags! :greengrin:

Will lipstick tote be accompanying you to school?

10. She is gorgeous and suits you a treat! Big Congratulations!

11. From the posing pic, I think that it loves you too!

12. both are lovely and the pink tote suits you. who muuged the bag off you ?

13. Fabulous Ali, on both counts. I think they size of the A4 suits you more than the enormous one you tried at Bicester.

14. Lovely - both of them! Congrats!!:greengrin:

15. Ali, they're both gorgeous. What a wonderful day for you.