Oh please give me your input!

I don't know much about coopers, but based on these pics, I like the color combo of the first one. Looks "fresh" IMO. I like the 2nd one too bc of the darker handles. The last one kind of looks like a band aid (sorry, no offense!).

I like number 1 for the upcoming Spring and Summer season. #2 is really nice too...just seems more Fall/winter to me...don't care for #3, now that the previous posters put that band aide Image in my mind! lol

Number 1 because I wear too many colors that would clash with the red, and in the same breath, that would be my second choice because the bandaid comment was made earlier in the preview thread and now it's stuck. If you don't see it that way then that's what matters. It's a very neutral color, but even then, it's very light and if it touched my jeans, I'd worry about denim transfer. I don't think the white in bag 1 would hit the denim because of the wide band of navy at the bottom.

Plus there's something I love about the blues. Maybe it's the fresh feel of spring and summer like someone else commented. Even in high school I felt that way about navy and white.

OMG, I reread my post... Bandaid is stuck on me! Now that jingle is STUCK! Am I showing my age! LMAO!

I don't know much about coopers, but based on these pics, I like the color combo of the first one. Looks "fresh" IMO. I like the 2nd one too bc of the darker handles. The last one kind of looks like a band aid (sorry, no offense!).
I'm not offended. It's always a matter of personal preference and I did ask for your opinion. The gold is very pretty though.
The second one looks the most intriguing to me :smile:
The second does look interesting. I think because there's not a lot of white which I don't normaly do. But I'm thinking about venturing into light colors. Ialso love the handles on this bag. I have a feeling that red isn't as red as I wish but it does pop!
I ordered the bottom one on Thursday so I say that one :smile: Out of the two colorblock ones, I like the first one.
Why do you like the lighter one more? I ask because I don't tend to sell off bags, I keep 90% of my collection. Do you think it's better long term over the other?

I like #2 more, but it probably is a matter of what goes best with your wardrobe. If #1 matches your clothes the most, I'd go with what is most practical.

I'm not a fan of #3 because I too think it looks like a band-aid, especially in that color.

I like number 1 for the upcoming Spring and Summer season. #2 is really nice too...just seems more Fall/winter to me...don't care for #3, now that the previous posters put that band aide Image in my mind! lol
Yeah, it's kind of stuck. lol. I do own a perforated duffle that I love though.
Thanks!

Number 1 because I wear too many colors that would clash with the red, and in the same breath, that would be my second choice because the bandaid comment was made earlier in the preview thread and now it's stuck. If you don't see it that way then that's what matters. It's a very neutral color, but even then, it's very light and if it touched my jeans, I'd worry about denim transfer. I don't think the white in bag 1 would hit the denim because of the wide band of navy at the bottom.

Plus there's something I love about the blues. Maybe it's the fresh feel of spring and summer like someone else commented. Even in high school I felt that way about navy and white.

OMG, I reread my post... Bandaid is stuck on me! Now that jingle is STUCK! Am I showing my age! LMAO!
lol. that was funny. That's why i tend to shy away from light bags because of denim transfer. I'll have to take another look at it. The blues are really pretty...esp washed oxford.

I like #2 more, but it probably is a matter of what goes best with your wardrobe. If #1 matches your clothes the most, I'd go with what is most practical.

I'm not a fan of #3 because I too think it looks like a band-aid, especially in that color.
i wear alot of denim. i'm pretty casual. if i had to describe it...bohemian tomboy :smile:. All of them would work though.

I was thinking that the color was making that bag feel that way. There's an all white but it is ALL white. I can not do it!