Oh noes! My mug broke!

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
image-2077489479.jpg

Ugh! It's my own fault. I have bronchitis and was washing dishes and my hands were all soapy and it just slipped from my hands.

I should not have been watching dishes. But I was. And now.

I know there are worst things in the world and its not so bad because its it's still useable and now has a rustic vintage feel but still. Blah.

I'm sorry I just thought few people would understand but you guys.

I've broken all sorts of stuff in the sink due to soapy hands....without being sick. It happens! So sorry dear! Feel better!

Ugh! It's my own fault. I have bronchitis and was washing dishes and my hands were all soapy and it just slipped from my hands.

I should not have been watching dishes. But I was. And now.

I know there are worst things in the world and its not so bad because its it's still useable and now has a rustic vintage feel but still. Blah.

I'm sorry I just thought few people would understand but you guys.

Cheers up dear
Dun feel bad
Mayb can recycle it to b something else
Mini pot for plant
Pen holder etc
U can give it a new life

I'm so sorry you broke the mug. I'd be upset, too. On the bright side, it's replaceable and no one got hurt, right?

You can still enjoy this as a vase or something else useful. Even if you just put it out and display it, you have it as a beautiful object to look at.

I hope you feel better soon.

So sorry about your beautiful mug, but your not alone. I usually break something valuable at least once per year....fortunately I haven't broken any of my H china yet, but I'm always worried about it and I'm sure it will happen sooner or later.

Hope you feel better soon...and I'm sure a little orange bag will help you on your way to health!